Jump to content

Realizing how horrible Sonicelectronix support is


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I have an order made on 4/05 and it is still in processing according to my status. So I decide to cancel it. Of course there is no possible way on their site nor through support so I call. I can't get through. I call later....can't get through. Just now I call again, I'm on old for 24 minutes and 50 seconds before I gave up. All they do is play some loud ass crap music.

I'm trying to avoid having to pay the shipping to send it back...if it ever arrives. I tried create a support ticket but there's really no way to create one without an order IA/ID number to which my order number apparently doesn't work to allow me to send it. So I faked it by putting a 0 after it and it worked and wrote an explanation but I seriously doubt it'll get taken seriously.

I dunno what else to do but they suck. Not likely to order from there again.

Posted

I always order thru ebay even if the item is sold by sonic or another company. Easy to file a claim and ebay deals with the other company.

Posted
23 minutes ago, mathewyocham said:

I always order thru ebay even if the item is sold by sonic or another company. Easy to file a claim and ebay deals with the other company.

But can you cancel an order if it's still processing?

Posted

Hell I called them out on some bad info on a video and they blocked me from there facebook page!

 

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

Posted

Just tried a couple different extensions, same result. I'm starting to think that they probably don't even have a support staff to answer phones. Oh well, hopefully it won't cost much money to send it back if it ever finishes processing.

Posted

yup...they lost my business recently, i order a DC 1.2k that had a promotion of free $99 headphones.... waited 1.5 months for amp and never got my headphones... i complained to them about it and got compensated $20 sonicbux that they wont let me use anywhere BS! honor your promotions advertised, i will no longer order anything from them....and i plan on doing a big build in a couple months...they wont get anymore of my money!! went through the same process as you waiting... i finally turned them into BBB and sure enough my amp was shipped out the next day...but no headphones

Posted

They ticked me off over something small.

They had a promotion where if you bought some NVX sound dampener, they would give you a free roller. The roller they sent was broke. I contacted customer service and instead of sending me another roller, they gave me a $5 store credit. A new roller was $7.99 so I was going to have to come out of pocket an extra $2.99 even though I was supposed to get the roller free with the promotion.......smh.

It's small....I know....but there's principalities to this sh*t Craig!

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

Posted

I've never had a problem with them. Always made smaller purchases though, typically less than $50.

 

Thank god I haven't had to deal with support either lol. I always thought SonicElectronix was a decent place to buy from. 

Posted
5 hours ago, omnibus said:

But can you cancel an order if it's still processing?

Yes. Most times if it shows up after you canceled theyll send u a shipping label to send it back too. Sometimes they dont tho.

Posted

They use to provide good customer service but I don't think I trust them too much now a days to do a big order. I'll buy small things here and there though.

The last big order I did from them when the customer service was decent was in  10/23/2012

https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_61210_Rockford-Fosgate-Power-T800-4AD.html

Got that RF Amp to replace the cheap PPI amp that I bought from them that died in less than 6 months (they gave me sonicbux as a refund). https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_38338_Precision-Power-PPI-P900.4.html (This was only $170.96  on sale) The amp even had 5 star reviews on their sonic website. Someone else on SMD forum had this same amp and it died on them too.

That PPI amp even had a decent amp dyno video. Sometimes numbers aren't all that important though when the product stops working too soon.

 

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7730 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...