Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Budget 18 suggestions ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

As I've said I need suggestions after dealing with some hard times with old school subs I'm ready to move on and in the market for a new to me car and that means new gear only thing I'm keeping is my soundqubed S12250 since I've only had it for about a month and has been proven to be quite stout the vehicle I may be purchasing is a 2009 Chevy tahoe hoping to keep the batteries under the hood since this will be a daily so only 2 xs dc3400's but the point is what would you guys suggest as a good driver to take around 1200-1500 rms for around $400 and some change was looking at  incriminator audio's death row 18 but just want to get as much advice as possible since money's tight right now thanks guys 

Posted
5 minutes ago, Johnny Munoz said:

Just looked they only have one in stock and soundqubed doesn't have them as an option anymore sorry I should've said I needed a pair 

I was wondering? 400 your budget for 2 subs them? 

Posted

Nope 400 each there's some wiggle room I just can't go over $1200 for the pair I was thinking of adding a second soundqubed S12250 so I could run more substantial subs but the electrical for that would probably require me to give up a lot more interior space

Posted

The skar audio evl 18s can be had on ebay for around 260 each. Leaving money for another amp and the extra electrical upgrades u need. Hell with 1200 u could get a pair of those another sq amp and a ho alt from mechman 4 that hoe. Just sumthn to ponder.

Posted

I just looked at the skar evl 18's with those I wouldn't even need another amp as for the level 3 they seem a bit small I looked at the sq hdc4 18's not too far off  in price but it'd require a second amp what electrical would be needed for the 2 soundqubed S12250 amps to run healthy daily ? Really appreciate all the help guys 

  • 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4593 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...