Second Skin Audio

15” Powerbass Pb-b156dv.2- Decent?

alright my neighbor is selling his old cavalier for $300, he is a freak about his vehicles so i know it has been taken care of. i would like to put 4 of these possibly in a clam shell in the back seat area (wall da biotch). have people dont clamshells in the back of a sedan? any of you have any experience in this area? and also can clam shells be ported and if so what should i tune it to? thanks guys!

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

alright my neighbor is selling his old cavalier for $300, he is a freak about his vehicles so i know it has been taken care of. i would like to put 4 of these possibly in a clam shell in the back seat area (wall da biotch). have people dont clamshells in the back of a sedan? any of you have any experience in this area? and also can clam shells be ported and if so what should i tune it to? thanks guys!

look up franky rio he has a lexus with a ported clam sell last i knew of his system he had 6 15's fi's ripping is windshiels and roof apart

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

rofl, these are no where near as good as FI's. alright im going to see if i can get this car and plans start there. thanks guys.

btw king what do you think about those subs?

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

I never dealt with that line

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

come on cullen....that is just more work for us.....lol pick a easy design.....JK bro

hell no i cant wait till we start on this shit!!! get some subs now!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

alright quick question about clamshells, i want to plan everything out beforehand. with a clamshell should i put 2 subs per chamber then have two ports, or should i put a single chamber with one port? also should i put the port on the bottom or top of the box? or should clamshells be sealed?

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

There are alot of various ways to design a clamshell.

2 subs per chamber on top and bottom with a port on top and bottom. Same sub setup but with port in the middle. Same sub setup with ports on either side. All depends on the room you have to work with and what you want to get out the finished product.

2.jpg