Jump to content

Wolfram W-4500.1


DiBo

Recommended Posts

Posted

I’m sure it will run fine , just sucks when u buy something and see that u could have soldered better then what they did,it’s still a great amp.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

  • 4 months later...
Posted

After getting another better built amplifier I took them both apart and did a side-by-side comparison... The other amp is killing this one by far. The Wolfram does more power and honestly hasn't had any issues for me and the guy I passed it along to but you are absolutely right about the RCA's amongst other parts of this board. All around sloppy but does do good power and sounds good also. I've since learned quite a bit about amplifiers. The Wolfram didn't cut the mustard for me, but I wish I still had it lol

  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 1/23/2019 at 8:32 PM, DiBo said:

After getting another better built amplifier I took them both apart and did a side-by-side comparison... The other amp is killing this one by far. The Wolfram does more power and honestly hasn't had any issues for me and the guy I passed it along to but you are absolutely right about the RCA's amongst other parts of this board. All around sloppy but does do good power and sounds good also. I've since learned quite a bit about amplifiers. The Wolfram didn't cut the mustard for me, but I wish I still had it lol

What do u got now?

♦ Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

♦ MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

♦ SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue)  +  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

♦ Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  +  SHCA Pro RCA 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7438 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...