Second Skin Audio

M&M Godfather 15"

Bret

Looking for info on this sub. I posted my Punch subwoofer project to my facebook page and a friend saw it and gave me his m&m Godfather 15. I don't know anything about these. I was already given the valuable information that it is "old." I'm not a detective but I had figured that out on my own. How? were  these regarded back in the day? The magnet you have to squint your eyes to see it its so small.

IMG_1030.JPG

IMG_1029.JPG

IMG_1031.JPG

There is some new 10"s of them on eBay. No specs though. Says they're from 1990.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/M-M-Electronics-Godfather-10-4-10-inch-woofer-RARE-NOS-subwoofer-USA-/173266298484

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

@audiofanaticzbrought up a good point a while back when talking about the new release of Cerwin Vega's Stroker....there is a lot of nostalgia when it comes to these old subs....but the fact of the matter is that they are all pure shit compared to the subs being produced in 2018.

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

I'm a sucker for nostalgia I admit. I buy old  amps because I have fond memories of staring at them in the shops thinking maybe I could afford them some day. I feel less drawn to old subs, because of the fact that you are right, they just suck. I'm still rebuilding my sucky Punch subs though.

Archived