Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

If you were closer, I would be able to hook you up with some subs and a box.

 

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Posted

sadly i've only got some low end 8s lying around in working condition.  i seem to have dismantled most of my bigger guys ?   otherwise i'd be definitely down to send you something, xmas spirit n all :)

Posted

You guys are great, I’ll really take anything that can run 2400w even if it’s smaller, I’d just need a box to go with it, . I have limited tools and live in an apartment or I’d be more than happy to build a tuned box. Hopefully from the pictures you guys can see I have plenty of room

Posted
3 minutes ago, WheelchairBasshead said:

You guys are great, I’ll really take anything that can run 2400w even if it’s smaller, I’d just need a box to go with it, . I have limited tools and live in an apartment or I’d be more than happy to build a tuned box. Hopefully from the pictures you guys can see I have plenty of room

just an fyi, that 2400w is a MAX rating (the amp will never hit it fyi).  The real number to focus on is the RMS rating, which for your amp is 1200w @ 1 ohm

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

PM me please.  I live in MN and can help with some stuff.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...