will77530 Posted July 5, 2021 Author Report Posted July 5, 2021 Guess I could update the build I will never finish well ordered a brand x alt waited six weeks it didn’t fit at all not even a little bit so had to go back to an oem alt. life’s been kicking my ass so haven’t had the time or motivation to work on the turd but did get the third amp mounted today so yea see y’all next year
Dafaseles Posted July 5, 2021 Report Posted July 5, 2021 1 hour ago, will77530 said: Guess I could update the build I will never finish well ordered a brand x alt waited six weeks it didn’t fit at all not even a little bit so had to go back to an oem alt. life’s been kicking my ass so haven’t had the time or motivation to work on the turd but did get the third amp mounted today so yea see y’all next year Damn. Looks like a really nice build though. Hopefully you'll get some motivation (and the right alternator) in order to finish it. 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
stingray72 Posted July 12, 2021 Report Posted July 12, 2021 Dont feel bad i ordered an alternator from apex alternators 350 amp for 439 and I missed that it only had a year replacement warranty. Your build does look nice and im sure youll find a ho alt somewhere.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.