will77530 Posted November 26, 2018 Author Report Posted November 26, 2018 Naw we moved out to Reno big fella i doubt I have the skills necessary to do whatever job you need done
ToNasty Posted November 27, 2018 Report Posted November 27, 2018 4 hours ago, will77530 said: Naw we moved out to Reno big fella i doubt I have the skills necessary to do whatever job you need done Im not big like i used to be. ? but you have the skills and also the same truck ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
will77530 Posted November 27, 2018 Author Report Posted November 27, 2018 My skills are purely from YouTube but lack the productivity hence my 4 year build I just started
will77530 Posted November 28, 2018 Author Report Posted November 28, 2018 small progress been putting this off because I didn’t think it was going to work now if I could order the right led controller we may be onto something
will77530 Posted December 2, 2018 Author Report Posted December 2, 2018 Getting all of the odds and ends finished up before final assembly would be be a bit easier if I had my last piece of plexi but of course Reno is a shit hole and doesn’t have anything lol
CrackFactory Posted December 2, 2018 Report Posted December 2, 2018 On 11/26/2018 at 1:59 PM, will77530 said: Naw we moved out to Reno big fella 1 hour ago, will77530 said: Reno is a shit hole Hahaha Welcome to Reno! The biggest little shitty in the world.
will77530 Posted December 2, 2018 Author Report Posted December 2, 2018 Hate this place with a passion but it is what it is Bay Area has gotten too expensive
ToNasty Posted December 2, 2018 Report Posted December 2, 2018 2 hours ago, will77530 said: Hate this place with a passion but it is what it is Bay Area has gotten too expensive Agreed but bay area dont have snow so im good with the price ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
will77530 Posted December 2, 2018 Author Report Posted December 2, 2018 8 hours ago, ToNasty said: Agreed but bay area dont have snow so im good with the price Yea no snow but we wouldn’t have been able to buy a house down there
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.