Jump to content

Just a Bassick build log


Recommended Posts

Posted

On hold got a friend that asked for some help with his build so maybe I’ll start another build log for him and then get back to this after

 

 

Posted

DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!

2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.

  • 3 months later...
Posted

I’m the middle of al the fuckery I got going had the guys over at dc audio ship the box up to my wonder painter friend 

 

you should really check out his Instagram 

paint_by_snax

 

1vcItUw.jpg

Posted

You couldn’t just spray some Krylon on there 😀

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted
4 hours ago, White Lightning said:

You couldn’t just spray some Krylon on there " src="https://twemoji.maxcdn.com/2/72x72/1f600.png">

Too far out of my capabilities 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

So what I figured would happen did box broke apart in shipping but I’ll deal with that later.

 

anyway Shaun has started making things pretty

 

sVnOp88.jpg

 

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

sooooooooo purdy

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

  • 4 months later...
Posted

So there I was scrolling through the gram when I stumble upon this.

it would appear Mr Snaxpacks himself has had time to spray some paint

Holy fucking purple Batman 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7966 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...