Sonic Electronix

optimal way to wire multiple component sets

wanting to start stockpiling equipment for a build but unsure if what I'm deciding is possible. 

4 component sets in front doors. image dynamics xs6.5 component sets. they are 4ohm. ran active. 2 channel for tweeters and 4 channel for mids.

can I wire 2 mids to each channel? using only 1 4 channel. or should I get 2 100.4s? sundown 200.4 is what I'm looking at to power mids if possible. thanks.

You absolutely can look up series and parallel wiring and actually read the shit it will tell you what you need to know to wire dem bitches then figure out what impedance your amp is stable at make sure you don’t go under that number and boom your good to go booboo ;)

25 minutes ago, will77530 said:

You absolutely can look up series and parallel wiring and actually read the shit it will tell you what you need to know to wire dem bitches then figure out what impedance your amp is stable at make sure you don’t go under that number and boom your good to go booboo ;)

I keep seeing on diagrams it will be an 8 ohm load. wired in series. amp doesn't even show that. I'm assuming if I can't comprehend it just run 2 100.4s. 1 on each door.

What’s the application, why do you think you need soo many component sets ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

5 hours ago, White Lightning said:

What’s the application, why do you think you need soo many component sets ???

years ago I had 2 18s in 4th order in an avalanche.and with pro audio 6.5 and 5.25 component it definitely didn't keep up. or had any sq. when i got rid of the subs in there I put image dynamics in there for some quality and I really liked them.  fast forward 8 years. 2017 cc silverado. planning on a 4th or 6th order blowthrough (unsure due to I need a box designer and want to have bedspace for at least a big cooler.I think I'll have 12-15 cubes internally.) so don't want to go pro audio to keep up. just keep up as much as I can with maybe 3 15s or 4 12s. 

20181122_164222.thumb.png.3f616e430667809a812ec0ab32d8ccc9.png

7 minutes ago, zachhern said:

years ago I had 2 18s in 4th order in an avalanche.and with pro audio 6.5 and 5.25 component it definitely didn't keep up. or had any sq. when i got rid of the subs in there I put image dynamics in there for some quality and I really liked them.  fast forward 8 years. 2017 cc silverado. planning on a 4th or 6th order blowthrough (unsure due to I need a box designer and want to have bedspace for at least a big cooler.I think I'll have 12-15 cubes internally.) so don't want to go pro audio to keep up. just keep up as much as I can with maybe 3 15s or 4 12s. 

past set up. other pic won't upload ,1 with it sealed off and batteries back there. but was zero space.

Archived