Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well been out of car audio for quite some time but decided it's time to get back into it. Just picked up the platform a 2019 Subaru WRX STI. Starting with the stereo mainly but also needs some performance improvements so they are coming too. The car is in the garage with 200 miles on the odometer and I am just starting to plan.
 

Did the window tint 
2m49ch1.jpg

xbn48m.jpg

Gutted the trunk to see what I have to work with

ojpe2q.jpg

k1qpgz.jpg

x0vjit.jpg

Subaru had a ton ow wasted space behind the trim panels. Well I plan to remedy that. So now off to measure and start inputting into Term-Pro to see what I can do with the space. 

 

 

Posted

Looks like a good time to sound deaden that shit! lol Tuned in to see what you come up with.

Posted

Nice ride, bro.

Best color for an impreza in my opinion.

And welcome to the forum.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

early Christmas for me !!!!! First order is in. I am a bit old school so I went where I always used to back to Rockford. First order included Rockford P400x4, Rockford P1000x1bd, (2) P3D4-12, Audio Control LC7i and 72 Sqft of dynamate extreem (yea showing my age again) along with some wire and other items to get started. 

23w8u1z.jpg

 

Posted

Nice equipment. The LC7 is a great product just beware that factory chime's come thru the front speakers and can be amplified if you use the front signal. A PAC interface can eliminate that or if possible to turn off on the head unit. I think there is a video out there that can show you how to wire it up so chimes don't come thru.

I used a LC7 in the wife's 2012 Malibu and it amplified them. Ended up changing out the hu and using a PAC.

Tuned in for you come up with.

Posted

Thanks for the info I honestly didn’t think about the chimes, usually I would use cardboard to mock up but for some unknown reason I have 4 sheets of 3/4” midfield in the garage that I have no idea how they got there or really any other use for lol

Posted

No problem, it sounds like you know what your doing and if i can help someone not make the same mistake as me i will be happy.

Well get to cutting then... lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 923 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...