Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Subwoofer SA-12 making noise


Recommended Posts

Posted

My subwoofer SA 12 v3 started making a rattling noise I thought a screw might of got in my box so I took the sub out, didn’t find anything so I shook the sub an it’s definitely the sub. Seems likes somethings loose inside of it. Any ideas how to fix? I would upload a video but it won’t let me says file size to big 

Posted

If I push all the way down yes it does make a scratch noise

Posted

Ok yea man when ever you have time 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 881 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...