California Exhaust Law (WTF)

Been reading up on this law that went into effect 2019 how do U guys live in California, U can’t have fun and they want everyone to drive a Prius. This is just one video of thousands.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Its targetting cars    law states gvwr of 5999 or less.  My regular cab truck is 6600.  

The law really hasnt changed. Theyre just making it seem worse to scare people.  Luckily i only have 1 car. And its not loud. Rest of my vehicles are full size trucks so i dont care

That’s good to know didn’t understand all the rules or laws just saw a lot of people bitching and I think they have a right to. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

• 4 months later...

They are giving fines to stock cars like Camaros, corvettes, mustangs and all Hondas. Cops can’t tell from stock to modified and people are getting tickets just for having chrome tailpipes because it’s modified exhaust. The 95 dbs is no longer a way out. It’s modified exhaust period. It’s happening a lot here in LA and San Bernardino. They are targeting trucks too and it’s all because of the street takeovers idiots out here.. it’s bs they are fining people who don’t do stupid shit and are just getting targeted for loud exhaust.. if you’re loud you’re doing street takeovers is how the laws sees it which should be unconstitutional 

Archived