RF T2 Component crossover settings? Active

Joshdashef

I’m just wondering if my crossover settings are limiting my speakers low end or if the way I have them now is how they are meant to be. 

Currently have the 6.5 mids high passed at 80hz and low passed at 3.15k. Tweeters are high passed at 3.15k. Using the deh 80 prs as my dsp right now. 

Id have to check the roll offs again tomorrow to make sure. 

————————

But should I keep it as is or lower the high pass on my mids to 60hz? I’m afraid that will damage the speaker so just wanting some input before I do that. 

I added a screenshot of the specs here also. For more info here’s the link to the website: https://rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/t2652-s/

I saw this too and didn’t see anything about a high pass only the low pass at 3k

https://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/library/2010/4_speakers/rfpb_t2652-s-ts.pdf

Looks like they start rolling off right around 70hz and below pretty steadily. 

F8164C4E-B8E3-48CD-B6CE-7D1863DFFF08.jpeg

Whats the RMS of the amp you are using? Speakers can handle the lower end at lower volumes but i wouldn't try getting to crazy loud that low or you could damage the driver.