Horror Movies: Scariest Of All Time

even tho its old id have to say " last house on the left " ( i think that was the name was pretty damn scary..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068833/

Edited by hzsogood

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

i also thought exorcism of emily rose was scary. being based on a true story intrigued me more. and the barn scene being a real recording is THE SHIT imo.

i also thought the grudge movie was scary, tho it was a weird story line. havent seen the second one tho. but i want to

pulse was scary and jumpy. and i liked the new amityville horror movie too

REC looks pretty scary...freakin movies with lil kids in it seem so much worse lol (like the game FEAR...i'm a fan :))

Ju-On looks scary too

i also thought exorcism of emily rose was scary. being based on a true story intrigued me more. and the barn scene being a real recording is THE SHIT imo.

i also thought the grudge movie was scary, tho it was a weird story line. havent seen the second one tho. but i want to

pulse was scary and jumpy. and i liked the new amityville horror movie too

REC looks pretty scary...freakin movies with lil kids in it seem so much worse lol (like the game FEAR...i'm a fan :))

Ju-On looks scary too

that part in the barn is a real recording from the actual event? shit i thought it was just some made up sound effects

Exorcist based on the fact that it is based on true facts...basically the only thing that didnt really happen was the levelations...the body supposedly did levetate but not to the extent that it did in the movie...creepy as shit :unsure:

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

dont think the recording in the movie was like...real. but i do believe they have a real recording? and based it off that. i think i might've read that somewhere

Edited by ExpoSport

that movie REC looks like a combo of 28 days/weeks later and cloverfield. I hope its good. Ive been waiting for a decent zombie movie and 28 weeks later came pretty close. and I definitely always wanted to see Ju-On

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I remember seeing Friday the 13th part 3 when I was a kid.

That was some scary shit.

http://www.fridaythe13thfilms.com/films/friday3.html

The 1st Nighmare on Elm Street was scary as hell too.

But I gotta give it up to Jason.

Whats more realistic, a guy that comes to you in your dreams or some crazy fucker hideing in the woods or barn waiting around to kill ya.

and Holloween was cool too.

Still gotta go with Jason and his sick ass mom.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

yeah jason was cool with his big machete but i know he was drowned at camp but why he became a serial killer?

revenge for the people who didnt help him. then got hooked on the gore i believe

the scariest thing about jason is he never runs. he just walks. no matter how fast u can run hes always on ur tail when u stop to breathe

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Spoilers ahead

He was obsessed with his mom or just loved her too much.

The first one the mom was the killer and she was killing all the counsolors becuase the year before the lifeguard was off screwing someone when she should have been watching the lake incase someone drown.

So mom just kinda flipped out.

Then Jason kills in the second and theres apart were you get to see Jasons home and in one room there is a table were he keeps his moms head and sweatshirt.

So I guess he was trying to avenge his moms death and just the opposite in the first one.

The 3rd one is when he finally gets his hockey mask.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png