Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I been thinking about some skar subs too. Haven't seen a lot on them either. But lately I leaning towards deaf bonce. They seem to they hit super hard. From all the videos I seen. And a really good price point for them. 

 

Posted

I got 2 skar vd-10 in a prefab box    each on their own jbl gtx 500  

dual 4 ohm wired to 2ohm each side

I have a 03 pre runner single cab and  it gets low and shakes hard 

hard to beat for the price and mine did not disappoint

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1885 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...