SnowDrifter Posted March 29, 2019 Report Posted March 29, 2019 '05 Tahoe. I want louder horns. The 15 year old ones in there are.. Ehh. Can't really be heard at freeway speed. Market's saturated with chinesium, can't tell good from bad. Who's got good ones? I want electric, not air. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
SnowDrifter Posted March 30, 2019 Author Report Posted March 30, 2019 Just the badge. I'm bugged, all bark no bite ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
White Lightning Posted March 30, 2019 Report Posted March 30, 2019 1 hour ago, SnowDrifter said: '05 Tahoe. I want louder horns. The 15 year old ones in there are.. Ehh. Can't really be heard at freeway speed. Market's saturated with chinesium, can't tell good from bad. Who's got good ones? I want electric, not air. Congratz on the mod spot Sir !!! Back in high school, A red neck friend of mine took 6 horns out of 76ish ford trucks and wired them up together in his truck. Loud as FUCK !!! Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.