Sonic Electronix

I havent competed in 10 years or so and i dont even know whats considered a good SPL anymore so here is my break down.

2016 Ford Fiesta ST, 250Amp Alternator, Orion 2500XTR and 1x FI 10" BLNEO.

My Current SPL is 140.1 @ 43HZ

Seems like you're doing well all things considered bro...This question is probably very subjective to be honest...Everyone will have a difference in opinion on what they consider a good # 

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Just now, LT.Smoke said:

Seems like you're doing well all things considered bro...This question is probably very subjective to be honest...Everyone will have a difference in opinion on what they consider a good # 

Yup. And, in what type of competition or discipline. Burp, outlaw, meca, iasca, on and on and on. How, and where is the meter, .... for how long? burp, 30s average, 2 minute run average,....  its all out there. My advise, is, if you wanna lane up, then, find a show, and go have some fun. 

It ain't all about winning. Go have fun...  meter ruined it for me..

Also, that is a hatch back ya? If your liver the window line,  with the enclosure,  you may be stuck in extreme. I dont know your build and all DB rules,  but, they are there. (Rules) 

3 hours ago, DiBo said:

3k stock Trunk class... Some people hitting 150's

Depending on his enclosure, he could be stuck in Super Street 1-2. Dudes doin 60s. He may even get stuck in extreme. I'd have to see his build. 

Archived