I havent competed in 10 years or so and i dont even know whats considered a good SPL anymore so here is my break down.

2016 Ford Fiesta ST, 250Amp Alternator, Orion 2500XTR and 1x FI 10" BLNEO.

My Current SPL is 140.1 @ 43HZ

Seems like you're doing well all things considered bro...This question is probably very subjective to be honest...Everyone will have a difference in opinion on what they consider a good # 

Just now, LT.Smoke said:

Seems like you're doing well all things considered bro...This question is probably very subjective to be honest...Everyone will have a difference in opinion on what they consider a good # 

Yup. And, in what type of competition or discipline. Burp, outlaw, meca, iasca, on and on and on. How, and where is the meter, .... for how long? burp, 30s average, 2 minute run average,....  its all out there. My advise, is, if you wanna lane up, then, find a show, and go have some fun. 

I found a DB Drag event happening next weekend so im going to go.  I just want to be competitive.  Im still trying to figure out what class ill be in. 

It ain't all about winning. Go have fun...  meter ruined it for me..

Also, that is a hatch back ya? If your liver the window line,  with the enclosure,  you may be stuck in extreme. I dont know your build and all DB rules,  but, they are there. (Rules) 

Edited by Kyblack76
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

3 hours ago, DiBo said:

3k stock Trunk class... Some people hitting 150's

Depending on his enclosure, he could be stuck in Super Street 1-2. Dudes doin 60s. He may even get stuck in extreme. I'd have to see his build. 

Edited by Kyblack76

I once i find the final position under the seat backing ill carpet it and make it look nice.  But this is it.

box.jpg

31 minutes ago, KickerSlo said:

I once i find the final position under the seat backing ill carpet it and make it look nice.  But this is it.

box.jpg

You can get loud in that. Good start. Like Kyblack said... Have fun!