Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Almost done - Thanks for the help guys!


Recommended Posts

Posted
44 minutes ago, BassMunky said:

  Sound proof the whole car. You will thank us later. With sounds subs rattle anything in the vehicle and it makes it sound like shit. Trust me any rattle kills the quality of the audio

 

My own car has had quite a bit of soundproofing done, (vibration control, panels sealed off and spray foam in holes) but he didnt get to hear the before n after gains I got.

However... We noticed there is sheet metal tore along the ridges in the roof from the flex of the Soundqubeds, soooo... now its gna cost him more to fix than if it was reinforced already.

I think he is seeing the light lol

Posted

None of the pics work for me 🤯

♦ Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

♦ MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

♦ SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue)  +  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

♦ Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  +  SHCA Pro RCA 

 

Posted
17 hours ago, MyNameIsNoob said:

That's odd. I'm new to it, but see if the link works?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/157526571@N02/

Thanks, mate, ya it works now at home.  Guessing it was just my garbage internet on my phone haha.   

 

And nice looking wood for sure.  I might have to try that stain out, looks real good. 

♦ Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

♦ MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

♦ SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue)  +  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

♦ Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  +  SHCA Pro RCA 

 

Posted
9 hours ago, Dragonsyph said:

Thanks, mate, ya it works now at home.  Guessing it was just my garbage internet on my phone haha.   

 

And nice looking wood for sure.  I might have to try that stain out, looks real good. 

Lol thats always fun. And thank you, I must say this has been a fun project. Jus finished up the bedliner on box and 6x9 panel tonight. Its drying atm, but should have it completely done this weekend.

Posted
On 4/27/2019 at 4:19 AM, Wishuponasub said:

Hell yeah. That goes together very well actually.

Appreciate it. Waitin to see how it looks all put together. The 6x9 panel was drying, so I havent seen it w the top on yet, but I'm pretty happy w how it went.

And I tell ya, this set up moves some air, cant believe how deep it goes w those Sundowns.

Posted
20190430_160230

Aside from screwing the top down n the lower trim panels, I got it all put back together n my part is basically done! 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3894 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...