David Posted December 5, 2006 Report Posted December 5, 2006 just like u dave? u have almost 91k posts. das right I can change em to anything I want, your passwords too LOL
ChevyBoy Posted December 5, 2006 Report Posted December 5, 2006 just like u dave? u have almost 91k posts. das right I can change em to anything I want, your passwords too LOL so what if u select to login forever and you changed some1s password? would they have to log in again, or did they get around it?
bibby>Chode Posted December 5, 2006 Report Posted December 5, 2006 just like u dave? u have almost 91k posts. Cause he got his stunna shades on, he can do that.
S12X Posted December 5, 2006 Report Posted December 5, 2006 thats pretty cool that you can change peoples post counts and stuff like that....woo! i just realized im on the first page too! new setup in the works
S12X Posted December 5, 2006 Report Posted December 5, 2006 i like this forum a lot better than most other forums...its in my top 2..its so much more relaxed here new setup in the works
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.