ToNasty Posted May 13, 2019 Report Posted May 13, 2019 17 minutes ago, TRAILBEAST said: The plug with the red clip? Is it some sort of sensor? Thats just the pcm control wires. You wont even touch that. All youll upgrade is the cable from the alt to the battery ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
TRAILBEAST Posted May 14, 2019 Author Report Posted May 14, 2019 3 hours ago, ToNasty said: Thats just the pcm control wires. You wont even touch that. All youll upgrade is the cable from the alt to the battery Understood, but my confusion is with the Mechman 320A I have on order, does it have a spot to plug this in?
ToNasty Posted May 14, 2019 Report Posted May 14, 2019 14 minutes ago, TRAILBEAST said: Understood, but my confusion is with the Mechman 320A I have on order, does it have a spot to plug this in? Theyll build it with it on the alt ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
paidnfull Posted May 14, 2019 Report Posted May 14, 2019 This is a really cool piece for factory integration if you have the bose system. Full control over the factory chimes and all that crap, digital output, etc. https://catalog.pac-audio.com/catalog/amppro-amplifier-interfaces/ap4-gm61?search_query=amppro&results=12 Don't know exactly how the loopback harness deals with all the stuff that's built into the factory setup, but the pac modules I've used recently have been pretty awesome. I wish this was available for my non-bose setup. I used a jl fix on mine, which gives me a great, clean output to start with , but does not really deal with the onstar/chimes/bt...
BassMunky Posted May 14, 2019 Report Posted May 14, 2019 Upgrade it all Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.