2019 Silverado Trail Boss Z71 with Bose (Official Build)

Hello new to the forum, this is my official build thread for my 2019 Silverado 1500 Trail Boss Z71, the bose in this truck was actually the most impressive stock stereo ive ever heard but im a basshead so im getting rid of it. Let me point out that I am not a professional, nor do I claim to be so any input or suggestions would be great! Also this was the most relevant section I found for this topic. Forum navigation is a little quirky. 

Equipment- 

HDX315 

(2) SoundQubed 2250.1s  strapped @ 1ohm (4.5Kwatts)

Slot Ported Enclosure 5 cu ft net, tuned to 32hz 

Front doors- Kicker DSC6930

Rear Doors- Kicker DSC650

1" RF Tweeters 

RF 4CH Prime R400D-4D (560WRMS)

Northstar D34

LC7I

LOOPBACK Harness FROM LLJ Customs 

320A Mechman

BIG 3

Lots of other goodies

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

1 hour ago, TRAILBEAST said:

How do you guys suggest I hold the amp rack down? Also has anyone done the big 3 in a new silverado?

Im doing the big 3 in my k2 silverado 14-18.  Its simple. Also good luck with llj harness. I ordered and paid for mine 2 months ago maybe more.  Ive called and emailed and nothing. Fuck those guys

Nice Ride 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

5 hours ago, ToNasty said:

Im doing the big 3 in my k2 silverado 14-18.  Its simple. Also good luck with llj harness. I ordered and paid for mine 2 months ago maybe more.  Ive called and emailed and nothing. Fuck those guys

I took a good look today and noticed the big 3 should be fairly easy, but I noticed some weird connection thats running to my stock Alt, didnt look like any normal power wire ive ever seen, ill post a pic below. Can anyone tell me what it is? Man thats a bummer about LLJ, you paid and its been two months thats messed up. If they dont stick to there word and ship the $700+ worth of shit I bought from them Monday im cancelling, and doing the shit myself. 

Also started to attempt to run 1/0 through firewall and there was no way as far as I could tell so I went and bought a step down bit and will be drilling a hole and adding my own grommet. 

12 minutes ago, TRAILBEAST said:

I took a good look today and noticed the big 3 should be fairly easy, but I noticed some weird connection thats running to my stock Alt, didnt look like any normal power wire ive ever seen, ill post a pic below. Can anyone tell me what it is? Man thats a bummer about LLJ, you paid and its been two months thats messed up. If they dont stick to there word and ship the $700+ worth of shit I bought from them Monday im cancelling, and doing the shit myself. 

Also started to attempt to run 1/0 through firewall and there was no way as far as I could tell so I went and bought a step down bit and will be drilling a hole and adding my own grommet. 

Take a pictire of what youre talking about.  As for getting the cable in im using water proof grommets from @snafu and drillundrilling a hole though the body drain plugs. Reason being i can always replace the drain plugs 

Nice Silvy

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived