Jump to content

Jimmie's 96 GMC2500 - Epic 1st "BUILD"


Recommended Posts

Posted
6 hours ago, White Lightning said:

Awesome upgrade Bro

Thank you sir. I'm getting antsy tho, need this thing back on the road already so I can have my music. I got plans for the truck interior, including almost every piece of equipment to be upgraded and I'm ready to get back to those upgrades asap.

Posted

Here's a few pics of the hood how it sets now. Not sure if I will keep the beveled edges, but when I see it all in primer Im sure I will make some changes to get it just right.

 

Weather permitting, it will be in K36 tomorrow!

 

 

20200113_193922

 

20200113_194019

 

20200113_195710

 

20200113_195055

 

20200113_195546

 

  • 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9060 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...