jayierra Posted June 13, 2019 Report Posted June 13, 2019 So I installed my 4 Skar VVX8V3 D2 subs not sure if it’s a wiring problem but subs were playing fine yesterday and I had 150 watts per sub to just break it in but today I heard a strange noise that bothered me https://share.icloud.com/photos/0TnGJUXkTALzYLnmxpLWwbG_g its a before and after vid can anyone help
ToNasty Posted June 13, 2019 Report Posted June 13, 2019 I cant see the video. But knowing the brand its probably spider noise ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
jayierra Posted June 13, 2019 Author Report Posted June 13, 2019 Just checked wires and my wire to my amp closest to the battery was fried right by the fuse could this be the problem that caused the sound?
Jayrod1125 Posted June 20, 2019 Report Posted June 20, 2019 I would like to believe so, wiring issues make weird stuff happen sometimes lol I would be worried for the reason why that happened. sounds like a fire waiting to happen.
jayierra Posted June 21, 2019 Author Report Posted June 21, 2019 problem fixed i was running 4 gauge CCA wire so i swapped out the wires with 1/0 guage OFC from SHCA haven't seen any problems so far.
BassMunky Posted June 21, 2019 Report Posted June 21, 2019 Bad wiring Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.