98 SNAKE EATER Posted June 14, 2019 Report Posted June 14, 2019 Looking to add a basic sub amp to my existing factory system (10 Speaker JBL/Entune in my Toyota Van) Since I'll be adding an NVX mini amp, I felt it was just fitting to use an NVX line converter, so I looked up the XPLOC2 which seems to fit my needs and budget https://www.nvx.com/xploc2-300-watt-2-channel-line-output-converter/ Things is, I've had several people tell me that I should splurge on the LOC and go with an LC2i from AudioControl due to the AccuBass feature. https://www.audiocontrol.com/car-audio/factory-system-upgrade/lc2i/ Is this really worth the added price over the NVX unit?
slowfkncar Posted June 14, 2019 Report Posted June 14, 2019 Can't speak for the nvx loc, but I personally prefer the way lc2i's sound when using the active subwoofer outputs from factory amps. Those outputs are usually pre-equalised, accubass can help flatten that.
SnowDrifter Posted June 14, 2019 Report Posted June 14, 2019 No comparison threads thanks! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.