Help with Time Alignment and Speaker Level

Ripkon

I recently installed a set of Morel Maximo 6 and a 4 channel amp. Also running 2 Sundown LCS in ported box tuned to 32hz on a Soundqubed 1250. Im running active from my HU. I have used the Tape Measure to put in the distance of my speakers, but the center stage isnt right. I have read several Forums and tut's about it, but still struggling. Here is my Problem. The center isn't very defined. I'm running 100hz-31.5khz on Mids and 31.5 on tweets on 24db slope because i dont know alot of phase and being able to hear the phase difference.  Another quest do i need to adjust the speaker level/db on either side? any input would be great. 

3 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Try placing the tweeters in the bottom corner of the each side of the windshield.  Lower the hp on the tweeter for about 2600 and. Same with the mid.  I'm still having trouble seeing where the misld is at

I just uploaded a picture pointing the to mid. Its behind the door panel

the passive crossovers are crossed at 3.5kHz. I'd start by crossing there or higher.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

3 minutes ago, mothra said:

the passive crossovers are crossed at 3.5kHz. I'd start by crossing there or higher.

yea the crossover is crossed at 3.5hz. I was doing some reading and ive read 31k is a really good cross-point for them. Really just trying to get my sound stage correct and centered. 

Archived