Funniest Thing You've Even Done With Your Subs?

Haha yea its the secret to adding a db or two

Or just getting crap flung all over your vehicle? lol

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

ive put charcole fluid on the surround of an infinity reference sub lit it and played a song :mellow:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

HAHA there you go.

ROFL .. now that's a plan.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

had one of my brothers little friends wanna hear my system, so my brother told him to stick his head in my port, i thought that it was fucking hilarious and let my brother do his thing with my system, turn it up not quite full tilt, well the kid took about 3 seconds and like starting holding his head and crying a lil bit, i was like dude wtf, hes all my stomach is hurting and so are my eyes....here i am thinking i killed the kid, so i stick my head in the port and do the same thing...like uhh, its not really that loud, the hoe is still louder, idk what his prob is, guess he is just a sissy, funny as hell tho

:lol:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

had one of my brothers little friends wanna hear my system, so my brother told him to stick his head in my port, i thought that it was fucking hilarious and let my brother do his thing with my system, turn it up not quite full tilt, well the kid took about 3 seconds and like starting holding his head and crying a lil bit, i was like dude wtf, hes all my stomach is hurting and so are my eyes....here i am thinking i killed the kid, so i stick my head in the port and do the same thing...like uhh, its not really that loud, the hoe is still louder, idk what his prob is, guess he is just a sissy, funny as hell tho

:lol:

Whahahahaha niiice!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

rawr

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

Put an airsoft BB's container on top of my sub, put a nicely sized hole in the dustcap.

Shot my old Sony home stereo speakers with an airsoft gun, had BB's floating around under the spider and in the VC.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo