Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Items came in today so I did it.  I like it. Box is not the same dimensions as yours  but still fits in my hand ok. Definitely  like it better than the Pac 1 original knob housing. I put cheesy stickers  on  it  LOL

 

 

 

169023362_knob3.thumb.jpg.0b820e4e0112bbfe7d6dac721d6e3624.jpg402779321_knob4.thumb.jpg.e1e238d7178fca81e88324c91ced313a.jpg1708696960_knob2.thumb.jpg.237e76e6f93ac71ff91db84b5e39eab5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Derp said:

Items came in today so I did it.  I like it. Box is not the same dimensions as yours  but still fits in my hand ok. Definitely  like it better than the Pac 1 original knob housing. I put cheesy stickers  on  it  LOL

 

 

 

169023362_knob3.thumb.jpg.0b820e4e0112bbfe7d6dac721d6e3624.jpg402779321_knob4.thumb.jpg.e1e238d7178fca81e88324c91ced313a.jpg1708696960_knob2.thumb.jpg.237e76e6f93ac71ff91db84b5e39eab5.jpg

Mind sharing where you bought all that stuff? Might want to do this in the future 🤔. I think yours turned out great! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Joshdashef said:

Mind sharing where you bought all that stuff? Might want to do this in the future <img src=">. I think yours turned out great! 

I got everything on Amazon. I just went simple black box, which was the smallest plastic one I could find on Amazon. Plastic so I could drill plastic easily. Didn't have to solder anything I just drilled the bottom hole and cut it to the lid side so I could just slide cables and grommet in. With the lid on it tightly fits and looks good.

 

Knobs: Any speed control knobs for LP (les paul) guitar

Box: Hammond 1591ASBK ABS Project Box Black

Universal Car Amplifier Bass Knob Control Via RCA RCA Audio Interconnect LC-1

 

f you decide to do it and need a red knob like the one I have I can send it to you, I don't think I have any use for the other 3 I have so If you or anybody wants just let me know.

 

There are lots of customization options one can do like adding leds, switches for remote, hell I may even try to add one to a funko pop figure !!

 

I

  • Thanks (+1 Rep) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Derp said:

I got everything on Amazon. I just went simple black box, which was the smallest plastic one I could find on Amazon. Plastic so I could drill plastic easily. Didn't have to solder anything I just drilled the bottom hole and cut it to the lid side so I could just slide cables and grommet in. With the lid on it tightly fits and looks good.

 

Knobs: Any speed control knobs for LP (les paul) guitar

Box: Hammond 1591ASBK ABS Project Box Black

Universal Car Amplifier Bass Knob Control Via RCA RCA Audio Interconnect LC-1

 

f you decide to do it and need a red knob like the one I have I can send it to you, I don't think I have any use for the other 3 I have so If you or anybody wants just let me know.

 

There are lots of customization options one can do like adding leds, switches for remote, hell I may even try to add one to a funko pop figure !!

 

I

I appreciate it! If my friend ever wants one he’s a big fan of red while I’ve always been partial to blue and silver. 

  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...