Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Color Matching RCA Bass Knob DIY


Recommended Posts

Posted

The first one i made i didn't like the color, so i decided to paint the same color as my car. Came out amazing.

Hammond 1590a Enclosure, B50k Pot, and Y RCA

q70ijip.jpg

JnEwZc7.jpg

tWQiAyp.jpg

Posted

Very Nice

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted
29 minutes ago, SnowDrifter said:

That turned out real nice! Tasteful pics too

 

20 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

Very Nice

Thank you. much nicer than oem one. Plus I will be gain matching my amps tomorrow.

Posted
1 minute ago, Ripkon said:

You going to Sundown Audio 2019?

Where is it ??

I need to be tuning on the Avalanche for the next MECA event ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted
2 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

Where is it ??

I need to be tuning on the Avalanche for the next MECA event ...

Meca will be there 3x event. North Carolina on the 17th

Posted
9 minutes ago, Ripkon said:

Meca will be there 3x event. North Carolina on the 17th

Wish I Could. Just got back from the Montgomery AL event. No funds for that kind of a ride ... Not even positive that I will make Kentucky for World Finals ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted
Just now, White Lightning said:

Wish I Could. Just got back from the Montgomery AL event. No funds for that kind of a ride ... Not even positive that I will make Kentucky for World Finals ...

This will be my first show so I'm excited. been getting my car all finished up. World finals would be awesome to see. What date is that

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1561 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...