Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Wiring component speakers to one channel


Recommended Posts

Posted

I want to run three sets of components on each front door panel. The set that I want have outputs for both tweeter and woofer so I want 4 channels up front front right tweeter and front right woofer and same for the left side. How do I wire components together 

Posted

The sets I want to run have both outputs for the tweeter and the woofer meaning they’ll have to get wired to separate channels, I want front right tweeter as one channel and and the front right mids on another channel. With 2 or 3 sets of these Rockford fosgate t2652 power series check out the picture and you’ll see what I mean 

122D96A3-C57F-438E-AA24-BAD728C7A24D.jpeg

Posted

I have two 4 channel amps

On the T.400.4 I want the two rear speakers and two front tweeter channels ran on that 

and the T.600.4 have the front mids left and right bridged into two channels. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 840 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...