Strange1 Posted December 21, 2019 Report Posted December 21, 2019 I'm trying to build a box for my American bass xfl 15s. I want the subs to share the same chamber. I want subs up port back on left side. I'm not sure of air space needed but would like 4 cubic feet for each sub but not sure how that works if they sharing air space. Can somebody help me with a box design and cut sheet
CorNut Posted December 21, 2019 Report Posted December 21, 2019 If you don't get the help you need, one of the sponsors here has a quick turnaround. https://www.caraudiofabrication.com/
Guest meow meow Posted December 29, 2019 Report Posted December 29, 2019 Spend a hundred bucks and have the box designed by a professional: https://adcaraudio.com/store/enclosure-design-service/
CstrokerV Posted December 29, 2019 Report Posted December 29, 2019 11 hours ago, meow meow said: Spend a hundred bucks and have the box designed by a professional: https://adcaraudio.com/store/enclosure-design-service/ No there isn’t many people on this forum who likes Pete... there are a few good box builders and designers on this forum that will help for free my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.