Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The super slow Yung Joc, after I matched the video up with Audacity hits at 29hz for the main low.

SWEEEEEEET

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

keep posting videos damnit randy!

my last vid is still processing then i have a few from BK's van

5 star on both!!!

Thanks logan

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

Randy did i ever show y the version of air in the night thats got some NASTY 28-29hz drops? Ill bring a copy of it to svr

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

Posted

Randy did i ever show y the version of air in the night thats got some NASTY 28-29hz drops? Ill bring a copy of it to svr

Nope you didnt.

here is the last vid of the van

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

lol @ the guy who was totally fascinated by the soda bottle on the roof.

Great vids Randy. Your truck is crazy man

Posted

The last video of the van is my favorite...I see you are still bumping the Rubber Ducky Bass Song I made you!!! I shit my pants when I saw you playing that one. Thank you..By the way,,your van is killin it!!! Awesome!!

Posted

Thanks guys

and

thank you zaxfire69 for the song its a hit,i might have to hit you up for a few songs to get chopped and screwed.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3112 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...