Sonic Electronix

1 hour ago, Freddboi said:

Okay so I want 4 sets of components in my front door panels all active with a 3.sixty.3 dsp and I’m confused if I can take the 4 rca outputs from each door panel and y split them down to one rca going into the dsp. So channel one would be left front door mids??

So you're wanting 4 sets? 4 speakers & 4 tweeters I'm each door? 

Vehicle: 2002 Ford Escape

Electrical: 275A Singer, 160ah XS/Yinlong lithium, 2,000farad XS Supercaps

Head Unit: Apple iPad Hi-Res Passthrough Topping d10s

Speakers: {ACTIVE} - (4) Arc Audio RS 6.0, (2) Arc Audio RS 4.0 & (2) Arc Audio RS 1.0

Sub Stage: (2) TC Sounds LMS Ultra 5400 18" 

Amplifiers: ARC Audio - (4)4200SE(comp modded, (2)4000SE 

Processing: Helix DSP Pro W/ Dash Mounted Director 

2 hours ago, Freddboi said:

Okay so I want 4 sets of components in my front door panels all active with a 3.sixty.3 dsp and I’m confused if I can take the 4 rca outputs from each door panel and y split them down to one rca going into the dsp. So channel one would be left front door mids??

Well, you want some control yes? cut offs, slopes and such?

So, you could do one chan for mids, one for tweets left, same for right.  Make sense?

41 minutes ago, Freddboi said:

Yeah that makes sense the tweeters I’m going to wire in series but the mids I want wired individually to a 4 channel amp so what your saying is I can y split the rca and make it one channel for mids and then the one channel for tweeters ?4

The t600 has a two channel switch, this would save you the trouble of hooking up an extra RCA into the rear input, since your not going to be fading between front drivers, you don't need it.

Run the 360 mid outputs to the t600 front input, flip the 2ch/4ch switch to 2 channel.

Run the 360 tweet output to the tweeter amp front input, done.

The tweeters wired in series will work fine with 1ch. But if you're looking to have each mid on its own channel, then you'll take up 4 outputs from your DSP. That's 5 channels per door (including tweets), which exceeds your DSP capability. If you Y-split the mids, there won't be individual tuning for each mid, thus making it unnecessary for a 4channel amp for each door. You'd have to wire the mids in series/parallel too.

If you've got the 4chan amp already, you can Y-split a RCA out of the the DSP into each input of the amp, but then your tuning for each mid will be with the amplifier & not the DSP which makes the DSP unnecessary 

Vehicle: 2002 Ford Escape

Electrical: 275A Singer, 160ah XS/Yinlong lithium, 2,000farad XS Supercaps

Head Unit: Apple iPad Hi-Res Passthrough Topping d10s

Speakers: {ACTIVE} - (4) Arc Audio RS 6.0, (2) Arc Audio RS 4.0 & (2) Arc Audio RS 1.0

Sub Stage: (2) TC Sounds LMS Ultra 5400 18" 

Amplifiers: ARC Audio - (4)4200SE(comp modded, (2)4000SE 

Processing: Helix DSP Pro W/ Dash Mounted Director 

Why do you want each of your mids wired to their own channel? If it were me I’d run a single 4 channel amp and call it a day. Way simpler and easier to set up.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I actually have two 4 channel amps I wanted to run. The t.600 and t.400 power series RF for the mids and highs what would be the simplest way of wiring the speakers with 4 sets of components up front, two 6x9 on the rear deck and two subs? I wanted to run the 3.sixty.3 to improve my sound quality because I’m going for loud sound quality. 

Archived