Why Is Dbdrag Now Making Bass Racers Wear Headphones

Why if in db drag you ould sign a waiver and if you were under 140 u were ok, but know if u bass race even a 129.9 you must have them?

It makes it way harder to control when u can't hear it. U tend to think it's not that loud then u turn it up and 4 seconds later bust out the class.

Why if in db drag you ould sign a waiver and if you were under 140 u were ok, but know if u bass race even a 129.9 you must have them?

It makes it way harder to control when u can't hear it. U tend to think it's not that loud then u turn it up and 4 seconds later bust out the class.

maybe thas why, so you will bust out, or get you to buy a term-lab so youll know what volume to stop at or something.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I just thought there was a 140db rule.... Thought 129 and 139 classes were covered under that.

You guys are just damn good! but i guess best is to start low instead of getting a 1x8 (128 or 138 =...) cause those headphones cut it down till i think louder and 4 seconds in i wasted 40 buxs :(

I just thought there was a 140db rule.... Thought 129 and 139 classes were covered under that.

You guys are just damn good! but i guess best is to start low instead of getting a 1x8 (128 or 138 =...) cause those headphones cut it down till i think louder and 4 seconds in i wasted 40 buxs :(

you just got to get use to it bro not that hard just a lil time

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Just make it look like there on...

It Doesnt state That they HAVE to Cover your Ears...Just says You must Wear the Protective Headphones....

LOOP-HOLES FTW!

thats what my judge told me. they do NOT have to be on your ears just put them around your neck, or right above your ears. i qualified with a 129.9 with out the head phones, the next round i only did a 129.1 because i could not hear my system.i know it sucks but it was super bright and everyone that used the lane i was in that round complained that we could not see the leader board.

----reference's----

meade916