meh pretty worthless review then. people dont wanna waste alpines time to just get an idea on cost when they can simply read a review and get some ideas on a price range and performance. hence the whole reason of a review.

meh pretty worthless review then. people dont wanna waste alpines time to just get an idea on cost when they can simply read a review and get some ideas on a price range and performance. hence the whole reason of a review.

its not worthless, it gives them an idea of what the product does, and if its something they might be interested in, THEN if they find if it might be for them they can shoot him a pm, i was asked to put that, so thats what i did

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i just find your review kinda pointless as if i wouldnt have asked you wouldnt have posted anything about the amp whatsoever.

it seems like if i asked you a question that you couldnt copy and paste off a site, youd be lost

i just find your review kinda pointless as if i wouldnt have asked you wouldnt have posted anything about the amp whatsoever.

it seems like if i asked you a question that you couldnt copy and paste off a site, youd be lost

i dont know what exactly you want me to post, im limited to what i can post, but it is a great amp and i want people to think about this when they look at other quality amps, sorry i cant post the price, i told them i wouldnt and i keep my word, this was my initial review and another would be posted when i got my box all finished and re-enforced

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

price varies to who is ordering smd gets a disscount people in comp get competitor priceing and if i have no clue of who or what you do or gonna do with the amp full price so you just gotta pm me!

i will work with you or your budget! right now team bassick or our dealel audio conections is the only people that can get you stetsom in nor cal!

its not like a best buy amp! msrp is really high on these amps again thats why you should just pm me

msrp 675

also you can call this guy or pm me

Posted Image

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

SMD discount huh? thats cool!

Logan: Congrats Nef', glad you finally did somethin!! :) enjoy bro.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

price varies to who is ordering smd gets a disscount people in comp get competitor priceing and if i have no clue of who or what you do or gonna do with the amp full price so you just gotta pm me!

i will work with you or your budget! right now team bassick or our dealel audio conections is the only people that can get you stetsom in nor cal!

its not like a best buy amp! msrp is really high on these amps again thats why you should just pm me

msrp 675

also you can call this guy or pm me

Posted Image

thats all i wanted to know

im not a fan of the pricings difernce for everyone type deals, but im researching 2ohm load amps at the moment is why i was wanting more information.

SMD discount huh? thats cool!

Logan: Congrats Nef', glad you finally did somethin!! :) enjoy bro.

thanks uncle c, i am glad too, bought time a made a decision lol....when u gonna give me that time on the tl and maybe get the seal of approval on my system

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived