Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i havent commented yet, but awesome build. the only thing im worried about is that monitor. if a mirror wont stay, what makes you think that will? lol. i smell a dash build ;)

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

i havent commented yet, but awesome build. the only thing im worried about is that monitor. if a mirror wont stay, what makes you think that will? lol. i smell a dash build ;)

Thanks man, yeah, it's a little big for that location, too, but it'll do for now. There might be a custom center console in the future, a buddy has a spare console he might sell me to experiment with. I havn't ever dropped a mirror before and all eight subs will only be getting 1100 watts, so maybe it'll survive.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

AVATAR.jpg

MY BUILD LOG

Posted

Thanks man, yeah, it's a little big for that location, too, but it'll do for now. There might be a custom center console in the future, a buddy has a spare console he might sell me to experiment with. I havn't ever dropped a mirror before and all eight subs will only be getting 1100 watts, so maybe it'll survive.

im getting my mirror to go down with 2 old 10s in 2 old ass boxes with 900 ;) IN A TRUNK haha with the seats down.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

Looking pretty cool so far.

I shall call you MINI MEade LOL

ROFL :rofl: that was cleaver as HELL!!!! LOLOLOL HAHAHA!!! idk y i think that waws so funny

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Posted

PURE SEXYNESS!!! AWESOME BUILD!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

Nice build man, looks good... you will definitly show people here you dont need $500 woofers, and $1000 amps to sound good

Those crunches I have used many times, not to bad

I also see you shop at Frys Electronics.. lol

I used to work there, so that price tag stood right out at me

very nice, and some original aspects there

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Thanks man, yeah, it's a little big for that location, too, but it'll do for now. There might be a custom center console in the future, a buddy has a spare console he might sell me to experiment with. I havn't ever dropped a mirror before and all eight subs will only be getting 1100 watts, so maybe it'll survive.

i knocked my mirror off with 2 sealed 10's and 400 watts.

i think you'll be movin the monitor lol

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Posted

sick looking build mane .. i havent had much time to actually sit n go through some pages untill now... it looks awsome .. should sound awsome too... and did i read wrong 1100 watts??? to all of them? dang bro ull be hitting with the bigger guys ... except half the money :D but ne ways sick looking build mane keep it up need some vids soon.... i love the vids and especaily 8 12's in a PT haha should be "DOIN WORK!!"

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1828 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...