Sonic Electronix

Leaked Photos Of G-14 Classfied Project

I still have the subs, and the louder of the boxes I built

yea i knew u had the subs, but i remeber a post a while back about the enclosures (i think) about u takin them to junk em, maybe it was some of ur old boxes

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yea i knew u had the subs, but i remeber a post a while back about the enclosures (i think) about u takin them to junk em, maybe it was some of ur old boxes

I junked a bunch of boxes, but kept the good one ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I junked a bunch of boxes, but kept the good one ;)

so then.. now you got some POWA... you got subs.... and you have an enclosure.. you have batteries.. and a deck..

are we gonna see a SURPRISE appearance of the X at Grass Valley???

you know the people have spoken.. and want to see the X..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

so then.. now you got some POWA... you got subs.... and you have an enclosure.. you have batteries.. and a deck..

are we gonna see a SURPRISE appearance of the X at Grass Valley???

you know the people have spoken.. and want to see the X..

Not even close.

You'll be lucky to see the X for AR on 09

I'm not going to half ass a build.

Besides, I gutted a lot from the X including batteries to build the 250.

And the batteries I had in the X isn't even close to what I'll need to properly power this next build

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I like that idea but he wouldn't have enough power. he could do 10 and have at least 2k a piece to them.

i think he is getting 4 amps

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived