Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I recently made a order for a custom alternator and I said I have a 1.4L engine when it’s actually a 1.8L.

what does the liter size mean for custom alternators...should it be an issue?

Posted

Well I sure hope you be contacted them immediately. Cause it won't fit.

 

However they've probably corrected your mistake already if you've given them the rest of your vehicle information 

Posted

If both engines have the same bolt pattern for the alt you will be fine, if there different  then your fucked.

♦ Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

♦ MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

♦ SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue)  +  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

♦ Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  +  SHCA Pro RCA 

 

Posted
12 hours ago, Zcooper150 said:

I recently made a order for a custom alternator and I said I have a 1.4L engine when it’s actually a 1.8L.

what does the liter size mean for custom alternators...should it be an issue?

Well, my question to you would be, does your car even have a 1.4 liter option ? If not, they probably know you just screwed up. If not, you might get the wrong alternator. You know that old saying, "Careful what you ask for" 😉

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 858 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...