Skar audio TX?

Superchargeme

2 hours ago, Rematog said:

I already bought an skv2 4500 a few months ago for my next build. I also bought a zvxv2 15, I was gonna run two zvxv2 on that skv2 4500. But I decided to get rid of the zvxv2 and go big and buy two DNR's and another skv2 4500. I already have all the electrical setup if I just want to run one DNR and the skv2 4500 that I already have except I would have to buy a battery which I was already planning anyways. How loud would a single DNR be on a skv2 4500 and excellent electrical? 

That would sound amazing. A skv2 4500 is something serious. You won’t be disappointed and you will then realize that all you need is 1 skv2 4500 and 1 dnr or zv5. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Shit gets old fast, your first post on this thread is to stop and pretty much through out all your Skar  and Ill tell you what to buy , 80% of people here just want to be loud  and don’t have a lot to spend Skar gives them options . 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

1 hour ago, Ron36 said:

Shit gets old fast

I was just recommending Skar. Lol you’re trippin dude. I finally decided to not let what I thought Jordan was implying when we were talking that started the beef not affect my outlook on the company. Thus, I fuck with Skar again. If people wanna ball on a budget, then Skar is the way to go. And personally I like the skv2 amps and if I was wanting to do a budget build I would use ddx subwoofers and rp amps. The thing with Skar was just personal. But that shit is over and I moved past that because it was petty. 

2 hours ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

On 4/18/2020 at 10:55 PM, 1point21gigawatts said:

Don’t go with Skar if you want a good build with good sound quality. I can find you a coaxial set up for about the same price and WAY BETTER. 

10 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

When I posted that I was still mad at Jordan. I just squashed the beef like yesterday or the day before. I fuck with Skar again. For the money, you can’t go wrong. Sometimes some of the products are assembled poorly because maybe someone was rushing or made a mistake and something come undone or unwound or unglued. But it’s understandable when you think about the variables and factors incorporated. But if that happens, they will send out another one to replace it and keep doing it until the customer gets a good constructed product. If somebody is tight on money, I’m gonna tell them to check out Skar for any audio gear or Taramps for amps. 

On 4/24/2020 at 12:56 AM, Stizuner said:

I’ve been running the Tx components and 2 ways , they are not amazing but they are also not total crap. I’ve been pushing them hard for about 3 months now. 

I think Skar works as a good stepping stone when getting into the hobby, but they are cost effective and get the job done. That’s not to say the other recommendations aren’t better. I’m just saying the Skar are not total garbage. 

I am getting ready to upgrade mine but only because I want something a bit louder. 

Your positive post help out but when your mad it gets  stupid , when I first started here I was brand loyal and shit on everything but remember people don’t have a lot and depending where they live the brands are loyal. Most of the time when people complain about there system it’s a power issue and not the equipment but if You wanna piss me off just say the words JL and I lose it (trash)

It’s all good this site is here to help that’s all I try to do now ,  I’m to old to be beefing .  No hard feelings your positive advice is really good and I know you know what your talking about.

Archived