Sundown Audio

Rf Sundown Stetsom?

Forceww

They are all great amps....pick the one that best suits your needs and budget.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

They are all great amps....pick the one that best suits your needs and budget.

That's what it comes down to what brand you like and want! And what you can afford

If you like rf go with them can't go wrong there same gos for stetsom and that's from personal exper. I've never delt with sundown,s customer service so I can't comment there I have heard good things tho!

All 3 companys have solid amps with good customer service I would pick the one. Where you would want there name plasterd across your car (not saying to do that)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

like i said you can get rockford they are really good, but msrp on a stetsom 2kd which can get up to if not over 3k rms at .5 ohms for 650 and msrp on a t2k is $1,499.99 HUGE difference and you get more power with the stetsom

the price and power puts out seems to beating rockford imo, im sure some places rockford is winning but like i stated earlier, the power u get at low voltages is incredible

if you pay MSRP for anything you are a windowlicker, hopefully the salesman gives you a kiss before he fucks you :wub:

every T2k that Ive ever owned/installed bc was over 3kw @1ohm and ran like a champ... no need to dropping shit down to .5ohms to try and wiggle a couple extra watts out of them. Im glad that you enjoy your stetsom amp, but if you are going to compare it to a RF amp make the comparison fair.. ie. power output at same load and msrp pricing for both not "what they can be had for" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ps you are a n00b :ph34r:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

That is hilarious, dunno why but I just busted out laughing! :lol:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

if you pay MSRP for anything you are a windowlicker, hopefully the salesman gives you a kiss before he fucks you :wub:

every T2k that Ive ever owned/installed bc was over 3kw @1ohm and ran like a champ... no need to dropping shit down to .5ohms to try and wiggle a couple extra watts out of them. Im glad that you enjoy your stetsom amp, but if you are going to compare it to a RF amp make the comparison fair.. ie. power output at same load and msrp pricing for both not "what they can be had for" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

how is it not a fair compmarison, im taking msrp into consideration, whether ppl pay that or not dosnt matter because unless you are sponsered by rockford there isnt a very good chance that you will be getting a t2k, 3k or 4k for that matter that does the power a stetsom does for the price, the 2kd will do 3k watts too, the 2k6d will do 4k if not over (correct me if im wrong joey or alpine) for still cheaper then a t3k

im very happy with my stetsom amp in case you couldnt tell, i also like rockford ALOT and am not dissing them but for me stetsom was the choice and will continue to be....no need to talk shit about me when i said i was taking msrp into consideration...i never said you have to drop to .5 ohms, but at 1 ohm the stetsom will do more too, look at stetsom and pm joey if u need too, but i am not a noob, i may not know as much as everyone else so, sorry if you feel that way

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived