Rf Noise In Right Channel

Alright guys, I just finished moving my speakers and tweets to my kick panels to get better imaging. My right mid always had this noise to it when i listened to anything that had a human voice in it (like the IASCA disk when the woman talks as well as the 3 voices that say left, center and right. Now that the speaker is sitting here out in the open its alot more noticeable and ive tried everything to try and get rid of the noise but i cant seem to get rid of it. im using rockford fosgate RCAs (http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/product_details.asp?cat_id=5&series_id=36&family_id=47&item_id=108348&locale=en_US&p_status=)and they are ran on the opposite side of my car then the power lines. My headunit is the 880PRS and i have 2 runs of 8 gauge to power the deck, one for positive and one for negative. all the speaker wire is 12 gauge fosgate aswell and its all ran along the same side as the car as the RCAs are. Also i have swapped out the right speaker with the left speaker and the noise still occurs. So im out of ideas for what the source of the noise might be. Anyone have any ideas?

Too Much Stuff to list .

Try grounding your RCAs

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Yeah i will try grounding the RCAs tomorrow morning, the amp is grounded directly to the battery in the trunk, which is grounded in 3 different spots on my frame. Has anyone else had this problem before? ive heard that some pioneer decks are known for ground noise, but im not sure

Too Much Stuff to list .

Yeah i will try grounding the RCAs tomorrow morning, the amp is grounded directly to the battery in the trunk, which is grounded in 3 different spots on my frame. Has anyone else had this problem before? ive heard that some pioneer decks are known for ground noise, but im not sure

Yup my new 5000ub has noise, and my old kenwood has zero noise

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

When you switched speakers, did you also change the x-overs?

Just swap the rca's left and right.. does it go to the other side of the car? Or does it stay on the right side???

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

ok so i found the source of the problem, its not the RCAs, the headunit, the wiring or the speakers.....its that channel on the amp. so basically all that means is i have an excuse to buy a new 4 channel. I was looking at some of focals stuff and also arc audios 4 channels are pretty nice. but whats really catching my eye is the zapco. http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...;Product_ID=598 . I also need to finish making my kick panels and find an old RTA to buy ..... Thanks for all the help guys!

Too Much Stuff to list .