Manny_7579 Posted May 30, 2020 Report Posted May 30, 2020 I have a question I just got a pair of 13.5 jl audio W7s 1.5 DVC I’m going to be using a rockford T2500 if I wire the subs down to 1.5 ohms to each Channel will I be okay? or can I bridge them? or what’s the best way to wire them I’ve never used the T2500 so I don’t even know if it’s bridgeable I’m pretty new to this ohm stuff thanks in advance
bcbrassard Posted May 31, 2020 Report Posted May 31, 2020 Your final ohm load will be 3 ohms so wattage will be between 2 & 4 ohms from the amp.
Manny_7579 Posted May 31, 2020 Author Report Posted May 31, 2020 Well how should I wire them to get the most out of the subs and amp??
bcbrassard Posted May 31, 2020 Report Posted May 31, 2020 Watch a video, easy to find. You have to research and learn. Being told and not shown isn't the best way imo
CstrokerV Posted June 1, 2020 Report Posted June 1, 2020 He has 2 I.5 dvc he says So he can get a 1.5 final ohm load my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
bcbrassard Posted June 1, 2020 Report Posted June 1, 2020 43 minutes ago, CstrokerV said: He has 2 I.5 dvc he says So he can get a 1.5 final ohm load My bad, I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing that out to the OP so he gets it right.
Manny_7579 Posted June 2, 2020 Author Report Posted June 2, 2020 Thanks for the input hopefully the rockford does good at 1.5 ohms?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.