Can’t find an audio battery for my car!

I’ve been searching online and I can’t seem to find an audio battery that fits the dimensions of the battery I currently have.. 9x7x didn’t measure height . Is their any battery besides optima that comes close to these dimensions. 2015 Nissan Sentra . Looking to replace my starting battery and get another to match in the rear.. im not sure if I have wiggle room to get a bigger battery..

18 hours ago, Eazydoesit710 said:

I’ve been searching online and I can’t seem to find an audio battery that fits the dimensions of the battery I currently have.. 9x7x didn’t measure height . Is their any battery besides optima that comes close to these dimensions. 2015 Nissan Sentra . Looking to replace my starting battery and get another to match in the rear.. im not sure if I have wiggle room to get a bigger battery..

• Length (in):  9-9/16 Inch
  • Height (in):  8-7/8 Inch
  • Width (in):  6-7/8 Inch
  • Group Size 35

There are a few choices, personally Id go with a Duralast Platinum Battery 35-AGM under the hood and a Northstar SMS220 in the trunk.

2 hours ago, raymo2u said:
  • Length (in):  9-9/16 Inch
  • Height (in):  8-7/8 Inch
  • Width (in):  6-7/8 Inch
  • Group Size 35

There are a few choices, personally Id go with a Duralast Platinum Battery 35-AGM under the hood and a Northstar SMS220 in the trunk.

They don’t have to be the same battery? It won’t cause any problems?

2 minutes ago, CstrokerV said:

No just same type 

As in like 2Agms or 2 lithium’s but they don’t have to be the same size or same brand. I current have a gold Duralast under the hood and a gold carquest in the trunk, but I’m looking to upgrade once my HO alternator gets shipped

On 6/9/2020 at 4:38 PM, Eazydoesit710 said:

I don’t have to run 2 of the same batteries??

No, as long as it fits either under your hood or you can relocate it to your trunk it really doesnt matter. My vehicle calls for a Group 48/H5 cell...but Im using a H7 cell under my hood.

They should be the same type unless specified in the details that it can work with other types. I have seen and heard many people using a Lead battery under their hood and AGM's in the back without issue but personally I wouldnt take any risks that I cant afford to fix...and a car fire isnt cheap.

Archived