rca question

So I bought the taramps smart 3 and didn’t know till just yesterday that the two rcas on the amp are labeled as “red” input and “white” output. So my question is can I run a Y splitter from my bass knob to the red input and be fine. I attached pics of what ima be using. Or do I just plug in the rcas like normal. I’ve never seen a amp with just one input. 

7BDBF0E8-B284-4ABB-97A1-1EC242463495.jpeg

D0B0551D-BD56-42BA-92D6-2D41768F26E5.jpeg

2276A50D-0382-471F-9F11-FEF9A9206D86.png

That amp is a monoblock amp, so it has only one channel. You really only need one RCA to get signal to it, but you can just run a pair of RCAs to it and use a y splitter (2 female into 1 male) to plug into that red input on the amp. Do not plug in both rcas into the input and output. 

I have the two rcas from the head unit going to the bass knob, y splitter going out of the bass knob to one rca going to the amp and it works great as others said. I  was worried as well when I connected it but no problems so far.

50 minutes ago, Derp said:

I have the two rcas from the head unit going to the bass knob, y splitter going out of the bass knob to one rca going to the amp and it works great as others said. I  was worried as well when I connected it but no problems so far.

Yea I kinda figured that’s what I’d have to do but just wanted to make sure I was going about it the right way. Thanks dude. Do you have the same amp what is your opinion on it do you like it?

Archived