camino_1to3 Posted May 13, 2008 Report Posted May 13, 2008 Ya i would take a 599 any day, love the looks and performanceOh yeah! there you go! =] Team T3 Audio Team Sundown Audio Team O.B.M Operation Beast Mode "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".
LSN2meBoom916 Posted May 13, 2008 Report Posted May 13, 2008 Cool... But can you put subs in it?....My thoughts exactly.And yes...tho not big ones, and not very many. x2 on the 599...scaglietti? and the Marenello has alwasy been my #1 choice, not overdone, and not GROSS...like some. The Reventón is a pimp mobile for people with BATMOBILE $$$... Anybody else give him props for it being 1/20? Thats' pretty pimp right there. I'd think I was special for havin #1 off the line of any old honda/yota/chevy ride but damn..kinda like the #1 GT cobra... Somebody has some $$$$$ to chuck around. Care to share who's this is? COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
camino_1to3 Posted May 13, 2008 Report Posted May 13, 2008 My thoughts exactly. And yes...tho not big ones, and not very many. x2 on the 599...scaglietti? and the Marenello has alwasy been my #1 choice, not overdone, and not GROSS...like some. The Reventón is a pimp mobile for people with BATMOBILE $$$... Anybody else give him props for it being 1/20? Thats' pretty pimp right there. I'd think I was special for havin #1 off the line of any old honda/yota/chevy ride but damn..kinda like the #1 GT cobra... Somebody has some $$$$$ to chuck around. Care to share who's this is? Ferrari just has a unpalaple thing about it, sorry if that sounds gay rofl. I hate phantom's and shit like that, that much money for a car that doesn't even really look that good, When it comes to people with money price tab = status 99% of the time. And if i had the money, i'd choose something i could with a shitload of insane sound in and shake all the pretty cars off the road. =] Team T3 Audio Team Sundown Audio Team O.B.M Operation Beast Mode "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".
BigPimpin91 Posted May 13, 2008 Report Posted May 13, 2008 Ferrari just has a unpalaple thing about it, sorry if that sounds gay rofl. I hate phantom's and shit like that, that much money for a car that doesn't even really look that good, When it comes to people with money price tab = status 99% of the time. And if i had the money, i'd choose something i could with a shitload of insane sound in and shake all the pretty cars off the road. =]Guess who's buying a a School Bus when the rebate checks come back... BigPimpin91's Banging Music
camino_1to3 Posted May 13, 2008 Report Posted May 13, 2008 HAHA, http://freespace.virgin.net/roger.ivett/As...inBulldog_1.jpg .. that's would be considered reventon and 599 style in 1982, i personally wouldn't whip it hahaha. Team T3 Audio Team Sundown Audio Team O.B.M Operation Beast Mode "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".
LSN2meBoom916 Posted May 13, 2008 Report Posted May 13, 2008 HAHA, http://freespace.virgin.net/roger.ivett/As...inBulldog_1.jpg .. that's would be considered reventon and 599 style in 1982, i personally wouldn't whip it hahaha.Nice lookin doorstop. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
reinke Posted May 13, 2008 Report Posted May 13, 2008 The difference is about 10 whp, it's a remodeled, slightly over priced, carbon fiber version of the LP640. Only real plus side is it weighs much less and might be a little safer when you wreck, carbon fiber sustains damage considerably, it's somewhat strong. Good luck with a warranty though ROFL.CARBON FIBER IS SOMEWHAT STRONG. have you ever done research on the stuff, seen it, anything. you must be joking. ----reference's---- meade916
A&W ROOTBEER Posted May 13, 2008 Report Posted May 13, 2008 thats should be the new night rider car in that show not that crappy mustang...
99GPGTX Posted May 13, 2008 Report Posted May 13, 2008 oh my loorrd that car is absolutely ridiculous :-o Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
BassJunkie Posted May 13, 2008 Report Posted May 13, 2008 Apart from the upholstery, that is the most beautiful car I have ever seen in flat black 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.