wiring diagram fuse help

I would run one of those front positive runs from Alternator to rear battery. Other then that looks good. Not everyone does it but to me it makes sense front Alt gets Alt to battery so why not rear.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

1 minute ago, Ron36 said:

I would run one of those front positive runs from Alternator to rear battery. Other then that looks good. Not everyone does it but to me it makes sense front Alt gets Alt to battery so why not rear.

It splits the current which helps the voltage stabilize. So separating the runs like that would separate the circuit and cause the current to not split correctly. It seems smarter to do what you are talking about but it is not as efficient. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Archived