Sonic Electronix

How comfortable are you guys beating on your system ?

I mean, I think a guy needs to be at least a little bit concerned, or else he's going to be without a system, more than with one ! I'd call that a "healthy paranoia" :) 

I'll be honest, while its fun to beat that shit within an inch of its life, I can actually relax and enjoy the music a lot more, when my GF is with me, and I'm only able to play it at like 50%...

Your thoughts ?

I feel like if you have quality gear, and everything is set correctly and properly powered you should have no worries playing music for hours... Otherwise, what's the point? 

I understand if it's a competition burp setup... But for daily driver type setups I wouldn't want a setup that I was scared to turn up and let play for an hour or 2 straight at the max clean volume.

I have been on multiple 2 hour plus, one way, trips and let my music jam both ways. 

But I also learned at the last show... I wouldn't want a 155+ db setup in my daily driver these days, because it's just too loud to comfortably listen to for long periods while driving and it damages the vehicle. 

Singer 250amp Alt, Singer PCM bypass harness

Titan8 Lithium Underhood safe BCI PWR-S5

Big 3 W/ dual runs of power/ground. All 1/0awg OFC

SounDigital EVO 5K amp, Two 15" Fi SSD subs

Next Level Fabrication @ 7 cubes net, tuned to 32HZ 

Archived