Any professionals have advice for a newb to attempt a clear coat cut and polish?

2016 ram, blue streak pearl paint. Clear coat has swirls, and blemishes. Needs a good clear coat cut, kind of what chemical brothers offers. Orbital buffer procedure, something like $400-500 from a professional but as far as detailing inside, I just don’t have the parience or experience to do exterior. Any of you guys done one yourself? Would you do it again? 

25D8FAD4-0DB1-414A-9687-F006EBD22CAB.jpeg

‘16 ram. Net Audio. Taramps. JL. DS18.  Fox Acoustics. XS Power. 226.08” of DC Audio blue carbon fiber. 

It happens sometimes after a fresh paint job and needs correction. But for something like what you are experiencing, you don’t need to cut the clear coat. The only paint correction you need is to buff it out. It’s easy. Just get a rotary buffer and some 3m rubbing compound and apply even coats and press firm but not hard. Don’t gob it on. Less is better. Do this twice. Apply some 3m step 2 machine polish to finish, even coat, press firm, not hard and don’t gob it on. Less is better. Do this once. If you want, but you don’t have to, you can finish off by applying some chemical guys glossworkz glaze the same way you applied the 3m step 2 machine polish. Do this once. On places like the door handles and plastic trim and rubber trim around the glass, tape that off so the buffer doesn’t harm it. Just buff the metal paint. There’s no need to pay somebody to sand down the clear coat on your vehicle.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

I will hand wash and buff any day. Tell me to take a orbital to it and My nuts just aren’t that big. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived