FineVisionz Posted August 17, 2020 Report Posted August 17, 2020 Hello, I am new to the car audio game but I would like to share my adventure and my build with you all. HUGE shoutout to @1point21gigawatts, @Backwoods, and @Fish Chris. The help and information you all provided me with helped me piece together a system I am extremely happy with. Thank you. My Car "470BRZ" My gear: Kicker CompR 12" 2ohm Kenwood DMX706 GX628 6.5" Door speakers Absolute x20BK Carpet Sundown SFB-1000D AMP EFX 4 Gauge Wiring Kit Stinger Pro 12 Gauge Speaker Wire My first ever custom Box build due to the limited space my trunk offers. Headunit installed with carbon wrapped trim pieces to match the rest of my dash. Sub box completed and amplifier installed. VERY tight fit. Overall, I am extremely happy with the results. Thank you for checking out my build! Any suggestions on how to inprove my build or future upgrades would be much appricated.
Backwoods Posted August 18, 2020 Report Posted August 18, 2020 Nice work man! Enjoy it. Singer 250amp Alt, Singer PCM bypass harness Titan8 Lithium Underhood safe BCI PWR-S5 Big 3 W/ dual runs of power/ground. All 1/0awg OFC SounDigital EVO 5K amp, Two 15" Fi SSD subs Next Level Fabrication @ 7 cubes net, tuned to 32HZ
1point21gigawatts Posted August 18, 2020 Report Posted August 18, 2020 You are welcome! Super nice car and nice first time enclosure build! “How can we help you?” “And don’t forget to tell them that the customer isn’t always right.”
Fish Chris Posted August 25, 2020 Report Posted August 25, 2020 Bro, that car is sick Always loved those, and of course the Scion version too. Install looks great. Id be really happy with that too I bet you pamper that thing, and rub it and pat it before you put it to bed lol
FineVisionz Posted August 26, 2020 Author Report Posted August 26, 2020 On 8/25/2020 at 9:07 AM, Fish Chris said: Bro, that car is sick Always loved those, and of course the Scion version too. Install looks great. Id be really happy with that too I bet you pamper that thing, and rub it and pat it before you put it to bed lol Thank you! There's actually a Subaru, Scion, AND a toyota version. Haha, it definetly get's more attention that I should probably give it, lol.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.