Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 8/30/2020 at 6:18 PM, CstrokerV said:

see stuff like this wants me to blow my money and start a project lol maybe if i make a budget ill be able too

LOL. Thank you.  I was definitely held to a tight budget. You can still deal with life and still do the things you love. Some of us takes longer to reach those dreams. 

Posted
11 hours ago, dog24fret said:

Okay. Could someone tell what I did wrong with my pics? All straight off my laptop or phone no PB. Or am I the only one not able to see the pic on the first page?

i dont see them anymore either but have no idea why and last pic on this page is white no picture

 

Posted
On 9/1/2020 at 9:12 AM, CstrokerV said:

i dont see them anymore either but have no idea why and last pic on this page is white no picture

 

I am having a lot of issues with the pictures on my build log also. About 15% of all my photos are "white no picture". I've tried uploading from different browsers, different devices, deleting and reuploading, nothing... I talk to somebody on the tech boards last month, can't remember if it was the administrator or forum go-er but they weren't able to help either... It's weird...

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

A small update. Wife has been in the hosptial and I came down really sick also. 

First off I want to thank Second skin and Steve Mead and those who voted for my build awhile back. The spectrum is amazing!!! Not sure if there is a way to tag them or not. 

Well got it fully stripped down and 

3 1/2 gallons of deadener. I am putting it back together. 

The roof is much sturdier than I was expecting. I used some expanding foam where I could. The factory filled all braces with foam which was really nice.

20200909_131602.jpg

20200909_131526.jpg

20200910_085639.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3139 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...